We welcome the submission of articles to the website.
The articles shall be addressing any question(s) related to any of the following sections:
(1) Allah (2) Quran (3) Messenger (ﷺ) (4) Sharīʿah (5) Iḥsān (Islamic Values and Ethics) (6) Afterlife (7) Justice (8) Education (9) Living Islam (10) Gender Issues
- Content should be relevant to any of the abovementioned sections.
- Should be in English.
- Should be submitted in a Microsoft Word format file.
- The article shall be between 1000 and 1500 words.
- Transliterate Arabic Words (See table below).
- Give references as endnotes.
- At the end of the article, include a brief bio of the author (preferably less than 100 words).
- Send your articles to email@example.com
Arabic Transliteration Guideline
Transliteration refers to the representation of Arabic writing by using the Roman Alphabet.